Friday, February 13, 2009

Nathanael. i havent posted in forever. (although it deosnt seem like anyone cares)

i think that you dont really care about madonna and some old guy but whoever figures it out i will personally shout out
Hello all my school friends and church friends. I ate a snail last night and it tasted like shrimp but it was green :-(. I was doing fine until i thought about it and i almost gagged. yumm!!! okay too all my school friends if you want to see in my free time go to youtube and type in sgt pink trailer this might change how all of you think of me. and to my church friends the last scene with Logan on the rock!? gory!! home school is cool i am doing good working on algebra 1 monomials and polynomials. what are you guys doing shapes?.... im just kidding it is very confusing but i get it. it already been a month since ive left. it went by fast. See you Logan and Conner and Johnathan (did spell that right?) and nick and yvonne and joey and brandi. stay well (a Zulu thing) and for my church friends ur going down sgt pink (like my picture)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Hey Nathanael,
Connor posted the first Sgt pink movie on Youtube. Sgt pink, the battle begins. You can see the original now on Youtube!!!
Connor bought some new special effects and is inserting it for the third movie which they have been working on. It is almost finished!

Logan went to his first Stake Youth Dance tonight. How much longer until you're 14?

Anyway, just thought I'd update you. Logan was in "West Side Story" last weekend. They did a great job!!! Lola flew into town to see it and thoroughly enjoyed it. We are thoroughly enjoying her cinnamon rolls!!!