Sunday, February 22, 2009

To my baskeball ballehs :)

SHIPPENSBURG LADY HOUNDS


BASKEYBALL JV SQUAD


WENT UNDEFEATED FOR THE 3RD YEAR IN A ROW


2009 18-0


The members of my basketball team are some of the most amazing people that I know. They are so dedicated and hardworking. Their love of the game truly shows when they get out on the court and play their heart out. All of this perserverance has paid off every year, as you can see by their record. In the future, we plan to continue this amazing streak as we work our way up in High School. We all have ambitious goals to go farther in play-offs than any other team from Shippensburg. We are also willing to put in all the work involved in that. I am so glad to be able to spend so much time with my fellow team members and the coaches. Everyone is so great and I miss them like crazy. Congratulations on finishing another impressive season. See you next year!!


-Hailey











1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hailey! you are amazing!!!!! I miss you soo much. We would not have gotten that far without you. also we have our banquet this wednesday and my mom is ordering you a t-shirt.!!! iloveyou girl. miss you soo much! <3 JP!